Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Muffin tin Monday: back to school

Here we are again!  Finally.  I haven't done muffin tin meals for the kids for a while mostly because I'm not very creative, but they love it even when I'm not.  So, here's our very un-creative muffin tin meal that the kids absolutely loved.  It's all foods that they would possibly find in a school lunch (see, not so creative).

A3's tray:  apple juice, gogurt, chips, chili with cheese, orange:






Miss A8's meal:  apple juice pouch, chocolate pudding, chips, chicken noodle soup, and an orange:



 Maybe someday I'll get more creative :-)

Home schooling one day at a time--as long as it takes

Desiree

3 comments:

w said...

that chili looks good.

also. i think it's creative. after all, you never know what you're going to get for school lunch.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

If your children love it, it is a great tin.

Our Country Road said...

We did the same idea, so I think its a great one :). The chili looks yummy.