Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fun with Aunt Sarah




Okay, so I stole/borrowed/copied this collection of pictures from my great sister and friend Sarah.  She took all these cute pictures of my boys today while she was watching them.  I posted on facebook that I needed somebody to swap for babysitting because I wasn't sure if my babysitter was going to work out, and she so kindly volunteered to come all the way up here from Springfield to watch my boys.  They had so much fun with her!  I don't get to see her very often so it was very nice to visit.  She even took them to Wal-mart and bought them a bag of balloons.  Afterward we went to lunch at Chuck e cheese's.  It was such a good time, and we're hoping that we get to come and visit her a lot in February!

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

What a cool Aunt/sister/friend! It looks and sounds like the boys had a total blast!

Whitmer Family said...

Don't you just LOVE her?! I wish we lived closer to enjoy Sarah and Seth more, they are a blast!