Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's fun

It has been a down week for us.  My 8 year old hurt her foot so we've been just hanging out at home.  You'd think that'd mean that we'd be getting more school work done, but it seems to be the opposite.  She is on crutches and her foot still hurts, she can't walk on it at all.  

So, we've just been doing a lot of random valentine's activities.  I'm also taking this time to get our school room organized.  My preschooler now has his own desk, but it doesn't fit very well, oh how I wish our school room were bigger, sigh!  

Here are some poictures from the last week or so.  You can see Miss A8's wrapped up foot there too.  And, for the pink playdough we mixed the red and white playdough, my preschooler loved seeing this.


Home schooling one day at a time--as long as it takes

Desiree

No comments: