Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tiny tot school

We went to our playgroup valentine's party today, and I quietly observed my littlest doing this with his cars:
He likes to line his cars up side by side in a line, and sometimes front to back.
 
Then he takes them a part and does them again.
  
I have actually seen him do this quite a bit the last week or so while playing with his trains.
  
He has amazing articulation, he'll take the time to do things I don't expect him to do at his age.  These aren't the best pictures because he was almost done by the time I got the camera (he makes the line pretty long sometimes), but I thought it was so cute.  More pictures from the party to come!

Home schooling one day at a time--as long as it takes

Desiree

1 comment:

Giggly Girls said...

How cute is that? Adorable! What a smart little guy.