Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A day well spent

Miss Aqua was stuck on the couch all day today.  She couldn't walk at all.  I could tell it was hard on her, even saw a few tears in her eyes at different parts of the day.  She hurt her ankle doing a cartwheel this morning.  We didn't get to do anything we'd planned on.  Thankfully I was able to just sit with her most of the day because Daddy took Atomic out to do some shopping and running around.  It was a nice day.  We just sat and talked and laughed and watched movies.  It helped to pass the time, but most of all it was just nice to be with her.  I had a million other things I had to do today, but it seemed more important to be with my sweet girl.  And, I'm so glad I did. 

3 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

Bummer! Hope she gets feeling better!

The Boman Family said...

I hope she feels better soon! Glad you got in some girl time though. :o)

Lawther family said...

Some of my greatest moments are of my kids being sick on the couch and me just being there with them. :) Sounds like a perfect day..... except for the hurts and tears. :( I'm glad you were able to enjoy the day and make the most of it. You are an amazing mommy. I admire you so much.