Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday


What I am thankful for this week...


I am thankful for a daughter who will organize, and clean her room, and does a great job at it too.  I like not having to worry about organizing her things.

I am thankful for the online service that is Blog2Print, and that it allows me to print a whole year of my blog with just a few clicks (and a credit card).  I love the blog books we have, and the memories they hold.

I am thankful for the opportunity my daughter and I are taking to volunteer at a library.  I think it will be a great experience for both of us.  You can read more about that story here.

I am thankful for our new picnic table that DH built, and that we can have a nice place to eat outside this summer.

I am thankful for the motivation to get going on my garden and the yard.

I am thankful for dirty little knees, hands, and feet that the children get when helping me outside.

I am thankful for the gentle reminders that God gives me that what I am doing each day matters even though I feel that I am falling short.

I am thankful for the blog posts that I have kept to remind me that I am doing good things with and for my family.

I am thankful for chocolate chip muffins for breakfast and any other morning that I can get something other than cereal on the table for breakfast.

I am thankful for my service at church as Activity Days leader (girls 8-11), and that it is coming together.  We have some great activities on the calendar finally.  I'm thankful for all the ladies that are helping watch my boys during the activities, and for a loving Heavenly Father who kept telling me I could do it when I thought I couldn't anymore.  I'm thankful for the joy it brings me to hear the girls say that was a fun activity and that they loved it.

I am thankful for all the great things I can do with my children each day.

I am thankful that despite my rough start to the week I can pick myself up and get through the rest of it.

I am thankful to see that many things have been pinned from this blog.  It's nice to see my ideas on someone's pin board.

I'm thankful for making homemade ice cream in our ice cream ball on a rainy spring afternoon.

No comments: