Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

preschool happenings

Preschool is still happening here!
I'm really trying to focus more on the things we do and less about blogging about it so that's why there is a lack of preschool posting lately.  I've really felt a need to simplify things a lot.  So, to make my blogging life easier, I'll post what I can.

Here's what our calendar looked like for April

P4047974

Here are the boys with their scriptures all taped in one long strip to see if it is taller than they are (This is from raising rock stars preschool).
P3317942
Aric is reading a book to me.  He digs these little books!
P3317940
Aaron is lacing his heart craft.  This boy is not a real big crafter, but as soon as I said that he was going to learn how to sew, he was all over that!
P3317935
All these pictures were taken from the raising rock stars letter F unit.  (except for the calendar)

No comments: