Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter gratitude...

I like how my friend Brenley does a Sunday gratitude post every Sunday, so I decided to wrap up some of the Easter things we did this year I would do it in a similar post called Easter gratitude.  So, today, on this lovely Easter Sunday  I am grateful for...

~my little family (sometimes I feel like it's big now though).  I think having 4 kids is wonderful, and I'm thankful each day for each one of them.  I also am amazed at my wonderful Hubby, and thankful for all he does.
P4248122

~simple things in life.  I'm thankful that my kids loved their simple baskets, and that Easter can be made so simple with just one toy, not loads of them.
P4198060

~fun restaurants that let you throw peanut shells on the floor, and how cool the kids think that is.  No more impatient kids at that restaurant.
P4198053

~rainbows amongst dark stormy clouds and a little sunshine.  Such beautiful scenery on a long drive home from visiting family this Easter weekend.
P4198054

~neighbors who bring over cool Easter treats to my kids just because.
P4178030

~the joy of being creative this Easter with all kinds of different activities that I did with my kids.
P4168025

~little hands that love to be held
P4188048

~easter egg hunts of all sorts.  This year we had a hunt at Grandma's house, on our cul-de-sac, and at a birthday party.
P4158022

~my home.  It's always nice to come back home after being away.  We had lots of fun visiting family in Springfield this weekend though.
P4128007
~all the things that keep me busy.  I really love serving my family by taking care of them each day, even though some days it's really hard.

No comments: