Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today...

Today I...
  • Woke up at 6:15am and was surprised at how light it was.  Usually it's still pitch black outside at that time
  • Took the kids to the park and they drew some nature pictures
  • Loaded up on birthday presents at Toys 'r us for the next few birthday parties we are going to, and for my own kids.
  • Didn't fold any laundry, but must stop avoiding that huge pile on the couch soon!
  • Made 2 lasagnas, one for freezing and one for tomorrow's dinner.  
  • Made today's dinner, cheesy chicken and rice casserole (recipe to come).
  • Did a fun Easter activity with the kids (peeps gingerbread houses, I know it sounds weird, but it was very fun.  Pictures coming soon!)
  • Helped April with a math puzzle
  • Took April to her girls activity
  • Downloaded tons of pictures
  • Mailed off our completed tax forms, that's a relief!
  • Couldn't stop thinking about how thankful I am for all the little people in my family, and for my awesome Hubby who takes good care of us.
  • Broke up at least 2 dozen fights amongst the kids
  • Stayed up way too late, and now need to go to bed!  Night!
P.S.  It's the next morning and it's just before 6:00, and still really dark.  Maybe I was off on my time yesterday morning, and it was later than I thought.  I'm going to watch the time this morning ;-)

No comments: