Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tot school: Letter H

Tot School

Aric is currently 40 months old

It has been a while since I've done a tot school post and I'm excited because we actually got through most of the letter H printables in about a 2 week time frame instead of a month (like for the letter G).  I don't know why we got stuck on the letter G, probably because he was a not as interested in doing "school" as he usually is.  But, he loved H!  Probably because it involved hammers and tools.  We have also done a lot of Thanksgiving and turkey stuff over the last 2 weeks too.  Note:  These pictures are from over the last 2 weeks

Let the fun begin!

Thanksgiving fun:

I pulled this turkey kit craft out and immediately he wanted to do it, so I let him.  He loved putting all the stickers on.  It was quite the cute little craft for a dollar (from Target).

PB039335


PB039336


He made a turkey feather pattern, and proceeded to be grumpy when I took his picture.
PB089383
He worked on a "Thankful tree".  He chose to dot paint his.  Then we cut it out and put it together on a piece of construction paper.  He told me something he was thankful for for each leaf so I could write it down.
PB039340



Letter H printables:


He loves to use my stamping rollers, so he rolled over his letter Hh.
PB069371

He colored his hammers.  Okay, he colored about half of his hammers, and then got tired.  He had me do the rest.
PB079373

This was the funnest game.  I was trying to figure out how to make the sequence cards more interesting so I put tape on the back of each hammer and put them on me.  I put the 1, 2, 3, on the window and made it a race for him to figure out which order they should go in.  Then his brother, Aaron, saw how much fun we were having and wanted to do it too.  So, we put the sequence cards on Aric, and Aaron matched them up.
PB089379


PB089378


PB089381



He made a "tool train".  He loves making trains out of his tot school stuff.
PB089377



We made playdoh.  This one turned out to be such a pretty color.  I was experimenting with the Jell-o to make it smell better.
PB099385


He's using his dry erase center to draw on his letter Hh.
PB149460



Mom's Favorite:

He moved up to his brother's big boy bike.  I can't believe how big he looks on that bike.  He feels so big too, and is so excited to be able to go faster.
PB069367

My boys love playing nerf, especially when Daddy plays because they can really get into it.
PB049349

Aric has suddenly taken a huge liking to Charlie Brown since we bought the holiday DVD pack from Costco.  He loved making this Charlie Brown Christmas diorama, and still adds to it.  It has more Christmas trees, and Christmas lights all over it.  Everything here is how he wanted it.
PB189482


To see what others are doing for tot school visit 1+1+1=1.

No comments: