Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today I am thankful for...

My new Nook color reader.  It was an early birthday present from Hubby, and everybody in the family loves to use it.  I almost don't get it to myself!  It is wonderful though.  I love that I can have several books to read on just one little thing.  It's a fun toy too...
(not a very good picture, sorry)
PB029323


We have also discovered the world of angry birds, and a few other fun apps.  I am also looking forward to using some educational apps for the kids.  I love that it has a lot of freebies for both books and apps too!

Other things that I am thankful for today:
  • The beautiful colors outside
  • Looking through old blog books.  
  • A brand new week to fill with (hopefully) great things
  • My super comfy bed, I lay down every night and say "wow this is so nice".  (we got a new bed about 6 months ago, and it still feels great)
  • My Hubby who spent his whole weekend playing, creating, wrestling, and snuggling with the kids.  He's such a good Daddy.
  • Attending Church

No comments: