Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

First turkey of the season (and I'm thankful for...)

Aric made the first turkey decoration this year.  He was so proud of his turkey!
( I picked up this turkey kit a while back in the target dollar section)

PB039337

I am thankful...
  • I am thankful that I have all the supplies and tools we need for homeschooling on hand.  I have built up a pretty good collection of paints, papers, crafts odds and ends, pencils, markers, etc, and I was thinking today how nice it is to have all that.
  • I am thankful for days like today where we didn't have anywhere to go or be.  We didn't leave the house at all except to check the mail, and ride bikes out front after lunch.  April did ask a few times if we were going anywhere, but we never needed to.  These days are good for the kids because they really get to just relax and find new and exciting things to do around the house.

No comments: