Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Growing up

Today I am thankful for...

PB069358

Miss April

I had a moment the other day where I realized that this girl will be able to babysit her brothers on her own in 1 year, and others in 2.  She'll be headed to Young Women's in 2 years.  She's all grown out of barbies, and princesses.  She's growing and learning soooo much right now.

I still can't believe it, and some days I want my sweet little baby girl to stop growing!  On the other hand I want her to continue to grow and become a beautiful young woman.

She's ready to take on the world every day.

PA209252

I'm also thankful that she loves to read.  She read Little Women for the first time last month and loved it.  Her first classic book.P9289091

And the book report she did on it.  I'm so thankful for all her good work at home too.
PA089164

I'm thankful for her love for anything outdoors. 
PA010193

I'm thankful for all the times that she makes me laugh, and she makes me laugh a lot.  I giggled when I looked over and she was tapping herself on the head with one of her workboxes because she was stuck on her school work.
PB019321

No comments: