Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cute pictures of the kids

I love beautiful pictures, so for today I'm thankful for photography. 

Aric--28 months old

PB057125
Aaron--4 years old
PB057063
April--9 years old
PB057056

PB057146

PB057072

PB057075

PB057129
I'm thankful for the ability to take good pictures too!  It's something I really enjoy.  I wish I were better, but I can do a little which means that I get the kind of photos I want of my kids with out the hassle and expense.  I'm also thankful for the cute outfits they have in these pictures.  We have a new store at our outlet mall called Naartjie and they were having a grand opening sale on everything in the store.  I'm thankful for the modest clothing that they have for girls there.  I'm also thankful that I had such cooperative kids for this photo shoot, they really did awesome.  I wanted to get good pictures of them for Christmas cards, so now I can finally get those done.  I'll post that picture/card after I have it done.  I don't want to spoil for those who will actually be getting a card.

No comments: