Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3: I'm thankful for...

My cute kids!

These kids are my favorite little people.  They teach me so much each and every day, and I'm so thankful that I am paying enough attention to know that.  I'm thankful for their cute and very individual personalities.  I'm thankful for their healthy little bodies.  I'm thankful for their smartness and their love for learning.  I'm thankful for hearing "I love you Mommy" at random times of the day, and usually when I need to hear it the most.  I'm thankful for their forgiving little hearts and that they know that each day I'm trying to be a better Mommy for them.  I'm thankful for these three gifts in my life.

Are you wondering why they are all wearing Toy Story shirts?  This picture was taken yesterday, the day that Toy Story 3 came out on DVD.  They were very excited for us to go buy our copy and finally get to have a family Toy Story 3 movie night.  We have been waiting a very long time to see the end of this movie (since we saw half of it in the theatre).  Well, long story short, we picked up the spanish version.  It still said the title in English, but if you looked closely everything else was written in Spanish.  We didn't notice the "Disney en Espanol" sticker on it in all our excitement to finally have the movie.  So, we took it back (thankfully we hadn't opened it yet) and after some price discrepancy we decided to just return it rather than exchange for the English version.  By the way, it's cheaper at Target than Wal-mart for the Blu-ray/DVD combo pack.  We have decided just to order it from Disney and use up some of our Disney dollars anyway!  So, now we have to wait even longer.  Oh well, what's another week?  To the kids, it's forever.  They were very sad last night, but this is good for them to learn that some things in life just don't work out the way we hope.

No comments: