Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1: I am thankful for...

Hi everyone, I'm still here.  I have some halloween leftovers to share (we had lots of fun), but for now I wanted to get started on my thankful posts.  I want to post something I'm thankful for everyday in the month of November (or almost every day, we shall see).  So, here is day 1...

I am thankful for My wonderful hubby who fixed my speedometer and saved us lots of $ by doing so.  He had to pull that whole panel out pictured above and replace all the little motors that make the needles move (it involved lots of complicated little pieces, soldering, and knowledge).  I'm amazed at his knowledge and abilities to do things like this.  My speedometer no longer sticks at 120 mph, yay!  Oh, and see how dirty and dusty that cover is?  He cleaned that too!

Also, this is a common problem (the speedometer thing) with certain Chevrolet cars, and it just so happens that my father-in-law was starting to have problems with his.  Well, my Hubby ordered extra motors just in case, and replaced his Dad's too.  I'm thankful for my Mr. fix it husband.  He definitely keeps me from giving up which I too often do.  Even the kids now say, if something breaks, "oh, Daddy can fix it."  And, he usually can.

No comments: