Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 4: I'm thankful for....

My Hubby's job!

money_us_dollar_50_09280354230_final
This is a picture of some play money that I made for April a while back, yes that is her picture in the middle.

My Hubby has worked for his current employer for 6 years this month.  He has been very well taken care of, and he does a good job.  Through his work we have enjoyed more than just a paycheck each month (although that's very nice).  We have enjoyed numerous baseball game outings, Christmas parties, flowers at the hospital for each of my boys' births, and my Hubby has many great associates.  I'm thankful for the financial stability we have had for so many years.  I'm thankful for how hard my Hubby works each day to provide for us.  I'm thankful that his pay is enough for me to be home with my kids and be a housewife, I love this (even though some most days it's hard and I wouldn't mind being the one to leave the house each day).  I guess what I want to point out most is that I'm thankful for his job for more than just the monetary benefits.  We are very blessed, especially right now, and I'm thankful for that.


No comments: