Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2: I'm thankful for...

Me and Baby "A" at 27 weeks

Our unborn baby who is due to arrive in less than 10 weeks.  This picture was taken at 27 weeks.  I'm thankful in many ways including the gift of even being able to carry him inside my womb while he grows.  I'm thankful that I get the blessing of being his Mother.  I'm thankful that God trusts me and gives me the strength to be a mother of 4 (which some days, I'm very unsure I can even do).  I'm thankful for all the support, gifts, and excitement of others, that really keeps me going and keeps my spirits up through all the rough days of pregnancy.  


A little update on this pregnancy...my gestational diabetes has kicked into high gear so I am having a rough time with that.  I'm having to use insulin again this time, which actually has been a relief.  The sugar highs and lows were really making me feel sick.  I feel more even throughout the day now.  I also have to watch my diet very closely, which is hard for a hungry pregnant lady.  Most days I can do okay though.  Everything else seems to be going okay.  I get to have another ultrasound next week to see how big the baby is, then maybe we'll have a schedule date for the c-section.

No comments: