Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I feel compelled to participate in this today.  I've never linked up to Thankful Thursday before, but I have shared my thankful posts during Thanksgiving.  It really is good to reflect on what you are thankful for everyday, and I'm thinking about things I'm thankful for constantly.  So here it goes:

1.  I'm thankful for a recipe for soaked buttermilk whole wheat pancakes that was given to me a few years ago by a thoughtful friend.  I made them for the first time this morning (yes, that's a long time), and they turned out delicious!  It reminded me of her and how good pancakes can be made with all the healthy ingredients.

2.  I am thankful for the Dr. I found that finally officially diagnosed me with PCOS.  I've known this for 10 years.  I've gone through lots and lots of Dr.'s who couldn't figure it out.  I'm also thankful this Dr. has a plan!

3.  I am thankful for the sunshine today, I've really needed it.  I'm tired of winter, and the rainy days are just getting to me.  They don't usually.  I can handle a fair amount of rain, I live in Oregon, but right now I'm just done with crummy weather.

4.  I'm thankful that I am homeschooling my children.  I see so many benefits each day that far outweigh the negatives.

5.  I'm thankful for holiday's that give us silly things to do.  We are doing something little each day until St. Patrick's day.  Last night we had green lime drinks made with sherbet and 7up for dessert.

P3070440

I'm linking this up to Thankful Thursday at Red Oak Lane.



No comments: