Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Today I'm Thankful for...

I'm thankful for the inches of snow on the ground this morning even though it means that spring is not here yet like I want it to be.  I'm thankful for the snow day that my kids can have today.  I am thankful for this lazy snowy morning that we can have.  I am thankful I decided to take a week off this week for spring break, we all needed it.  I'm thankful for the trip we had to the children's museum yesterday, the kids love that place and it's a nice break.  I'm thankful for the sound of baby chicks chirping in our house, and I'm thankful for the joy that they bring to the children.  I'm thankful for the new adventure we are going on in raising chickens, I'm looking forward to fresh eggs, and so thankful for that!  I'm thankful for a husband who is able and willing to build a chicken coop.  We only have about a month before we need to have it ready!  I'm thankful for the new things I learn each day.  I've decided to start a list of things I'm learning, and it's real neat to think about all the things I am still learning.  I am thankful for hopes and dreams that keep me going, moving, toward something greater than myself, all the while following God's lead.  I am thankful for the realization that the workboxes are not working for our homeschool anymore.  I am thankful that I can free up that space, and find new ways to get through our school day.  I am thankful to know that I want to keep my kids home for their schooling as long as I am able to.  I am thankful for family, both Hubby's and mine.  I am thankful we have our first camping trip reserved for May.

Be sure to see what other's are thankful for at  red oak lane.

No comments: