Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

My HAM

Yesterday for church this cute boy was so excited to wear his new white shirt and tie.  He looked SO handsome!  I just love this kid, and he just melts my heart sometimes.  He can also make me wanna pull my hair out too!

That sweet smile always wins me over though.

P3145695
He can certainly make us all laugh.
P3145687
The tie was a little bit small, we'll have to save it for his little brother.
P3145680
He was trying for his best pose.
P3145678
It was the perfect time for a photo shoot, so glad I have some cute pictures of this little man.
P3145682
His smile is getting there!
P3145683
He couldn't wait to go to church and show all his teachers how handsome he looked.
P3145689
Someday this handsome young man is going to be all grown up.
But for now he's mine.
Homeschooling one day at a time--as long as it takes!

1 comment:

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

There is something about little boys in white shirts and ties that just melts my heart! I love it!