Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday gratitude

I haven't done this in a while, but I really should.  It amazes me how different my world becomes when I start looking at things with a thankful heart.  So here are my thankfuls on this lovely Sabbath day (with some pictures of other things I'm thankful for too):

IMG_2971
  • I am thankful for homemade buttermilk pancakes, homemade syrup, and sitting around the breakfast table with my family for a yummy breakfast.

IMG_2981
  • I am thankful for my home.  I'm thankful for it's sturdy walls, and that it's still somewhat new.  I'm thankful for minimal repairs that need to be made on it so far.  We have been looking at houses, and mostly they are all "fixer-uppers" because we want some land.  Whenever I come home after looking inside a pretty ill-repaired house I'm so thankful for my clean, well built, happy house.  

    IMG_2912
  • I'm thankful for the sunshine that we felt at the park on Friday.  It was a nice little reminder for the coming seasons of more sunshine and park days!

    IMG_2986

    • I'm thankful for the great homeschool week we had learning about owls.  I'm thankful it all came together so well, and that I was able to just relax.
    IMG_2941
    • I'm thankful for our new tv/computer/movie ticket system from Chocolate on my Cranium that I started with the kids.  It has helped them (and me) to be more accountable for tv time.  Thinking about adding iPad time to that list.

    IMG_2974
    • I'm thankful that my Hubby made it to Germany and back safely, and that he brought home lots of German chocolate.  We are thankful for a half meter of Kinder Chocolate!  Mmmm... 

      IMG_2934
    • I am thankful for quiet Sunday mornings, and hearing the boys get along so well (almost).

     

    No comments: