Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A is for awesome husband's birthday

P3160121
A shot from his birthday dinner at Red Robin last Saturday.  An awesome family tradition.
It was my awesome hubby's birthday yesterday (Thursday the 21st).  We didn't do much.  We had some awesome yellow cake with chocolate frosting.  The kids gave him an awesome skylander character.  We tried to find him some other awesome presents, but really he's just a hard guy to shop for.  So, instead of buying him something else I'm going to write a list of all the great things that make him awesome:

~He cooks some yummy food!  I love when he cooks, and that he loves to do it as well.
~He fixes things.  Especially things that I would have thought were not fixable.
~He does awesome things with the boys like fishing, and shooting.
~He loves to dance.
~He's a genius.  Seriously, smartest guy I know.
~He provides for our family.
~He takes us on fun adventures.
~He builds lego sets with the kids.
~He loves to be home with his family.
~He can make the best BBQ ribs I've ever tasted.

Happy Birthday awesome Daddy!
P3160122


I am blogging through the alphabet to hopefully bring some more interesting things to post here on this blog.  I'm excited about this, and hope to make it through each letter!

Blogging Through the Alphabet
 

No comments: