Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Grateful

Before I get to all our Christmas day fun, I wanted to take a minute and share how grateful I am right now for everything.  We have been so blessed this Christmas to have each other, to have nice gifts, and to have had an awesome celebration all month long for Christmas.  I have been so thankful that we have had some great family memories this month.  I am thankful that my heart has been so full, and so happy all month long.  I am thankful for the beautiful homemade gifts that were thought of and made this year.  That has been my favorite part, and I hope to focus on that more and more each year.  I am thankful for the time spent making those gifts.  The thoughts and love that was felt by the kids and us as the gifts were made.  I'm thankful for the excitement of Christmas eve, and getting the presents ready after the kids went to bed.  I'm thankful for getting to play with my kids and their new toys all day Christmas day.  I'm thankful for how I feel when I hear the Christmas story, and how it touches all of us.  I'm thankful for my great Husband who loves and cares for his family.  I'm thankful for our family, and that we can be together forever.

 Merry Christmas!

IMG_2542
IMG_2544
IMG_2545
 These are all of my nativities (minus the Little People kids one).  The top one is new for this year.  My Hubby made it for me, and I LOVE it!  I'm thankful for all his hard work with that too!
 

No comments: