Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2 dozen donuts on 12/12/12

I woke up this morning on this special day, 12-12-12, knowing that I wanted to make it a fun and unique day because it is a fun and unique date.  I knew we must somehow get a dozen donuts, somewhere.  That lead me to thinking about our favorite donut destination, Krispy Kreme.  Then I thought, it's a little far away.  The only way we would do that is if they had some kind of deal today because it's the "dozen" day.  Well, I looked online, and sure enough they did!  I liked them on facebook, and printed off the buy one get one free coupon and we were off!  It was a fun trip.

All my cuties enjoying their snowmen.  So, they had these cute little snowman donuts that the kids really wanted to try, so we got 4 of those too.  We did manage to polish off exactly 12 donuts between all of us.  We took the rest home for later.

IMG_2352
IMG_2354
IMG_2356
IMG_2357
Messy face from the snoman donut.  Those buttons on the snowman made his mouth all black.  He's still cute though.
 After our donuts we went on a nature walk for school.  It was an easy school day for us, and we had to walk all those donuts off!  :-)  Did you do anything fun today?

 

No comments: