Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Maria wedding pics

Taking these wedding pictures of Maria and Kevin was the most humbling, exciting, nerve wreaking, beautiful, joyful, and awesome experiences.  I stressed about taking their pictures for a good while, and when I was there taking the pictures I remember why.  There are too many people to deal with!  I'm not an extrovert!  But, I had fun, and I survived.  And, I think they were great for the camera.  It was kind of funny, because they came out and were a little unsure of what they should do next.  They did great just enjoying their new status as husband and wife and posing for the camera though!

These are just a few of the ones I really liked, but it was so hard to choose because there were so many!  I took over 300 pictures of them.  Of course there were multiples of some poses just to make sure we got a good one, but still it's a lot of pictures.  Enjoy this lovely couple!
 exitkiss walking thelook temple exit soft rings reflectingpond dippond peaceful leaning happyend happy fulltemple bnw2 bnw bench

No comments: