Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A kids taco kit at Taco Bell

This post is long over due!  Remember when I posted about Aaron and April going to work with Daddy?  Well, here's the single picture taken while they were inside his work.  I finally got it off of Michele's phone.  Aaron's in almost the very center, and April is in the top left almost completely covered by another boy.  After they were done we all went to lunch with Daddy that day too.  Which brings me to the main part of this post.IMG00175-20120426-1112

We went to taco bell!  Of course a day with Daddy wouldn't be complete without a trip to taco bell. Why? because that's where he eats everyday (pretty much, unless he goes with co-workers somewhere else).  All of my kids like at least 1 thing at Taco Bell except for Aric.  He hates Taco Bell.  All he wanted to do was drink pop.  So, we gave him several options, but he didn't want any of it.  Finally, it dawned on me that the only way I can get him to eat tacos at home is to give him all his ingredients separately and let him build his own. 
 IMG00177-20120426-1258
 The workers at Taco Bell know Michele so well that he just went up and asked if we could get each ingredient by itself, the meat, cheese, and tortilla.  They did!  I never thought to ask for it that way, but I might do that more often now.
 IMG00179-20120426-1259
 So, he put his own meat and cheese on the tortilla, and ate it right up!
 IMG00181-20120426-1303
I don't know why it makes a difference.  Maybe he just likes to know what's inside his taco?  But, we joked that this would make a great kids meal...the make your own taco kit at Taco Bell!

 

No comments: