Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This 4 year old boy...

...is the coolest kid.

Happy 4th Birthday Aaron!
He chose to have a pirate party, and I chose to have it at McDonald's because I didn't want to prepare or clean my house afterward :-). 
It was soooooo nice.

He was so happy on his Birthday:


These pictures are going to be way out of order, but that's okay.
Eating ice cream and cake always requires full concentration.

The whole party room that we had to ourselves, and the manager that helped with the party was so nice.

The cheesy Ronald McDonald cake.
They wouldn't let me bring my own cake in, oh well, he still loved it.

This present was from his Friends, and he loves it.

I love how a lot of his presents this year really reflects his maturity.
He really needed some "older" toys.

Hanging out on the playground.

Our cute little friend Hudson.
He saw me with the camera and kept saying "cheese, cheese, cheese" until I took his picture.
His Mom says "why can't he do that for me?

Aaron's friend Hailey.
I like this picture.

And, look, our McDonald's even comes equipped with a little kid jail!

Enjoying some health food.

Aaron and his friend, looks like we have some "treasure" negotiations going on here.
It is a pirate party after all.

We had the classic high chair races, of course!

I can't say that these look "cute", but they were fun all lined up here.

The table centerpiece, very festive.

All in all, the McDonald's party turned out pretty good.  I really enjoyed not having to plan a lot and clean up a lot.  Aaron had a blast. I cannot believe he's 4 now.  Here are some facts about Aaron:

  1. He's going to preschool next fall, and he's very excited!
  2. He only weighs 10 lbs less than his 8 year old sister.
  3. He loves to play outside.
  4. He loves to ride his bike which has NO training wheels.
  5. He loves to swim and says that he wants to be on the swim team already.
  6. He has a sweetness about him that just catches everybody's heart, especially mine.
Love this boy!

No comments: