Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Motherhood

Here we go again!
I've entered another phase of Motherhood.  One I thought I would never even enter.  I am expecting baby #4!  Just when I was comfortable with 3, and just when I thought (I guess it was more of a hope though) I was done after 3.  A whole new set of emotions comes with each new pregnancy, but most of all I'm very happy and blessed to have this new bundle of joy on the way.  

The sickness has definitely settled in, and I just feel drained most of the time.  So, life has been altered here a little bit.  I have decided to send Miss April to school next year.  She is going to go to a charter school which she is very excited for.  I am very excited for her too.  I've also got Aaron signed up for preschool in the fall too.  He is super excited and when we went to look at his new preschool as soon as we walked in he said "mom this is so beautiful!"  It was very cute.  I will say that the pregnancy isn't the only reason these kids are going to school next year.  There are many reasons, just like there were many reasons that I decided to homeschool, but that is a post for another day.  

So for now we are just going to enjoy the summer, and get ready for school in the fall if this rainy icky weather ever goes away!

No comments: