Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Waiting with love

This family is waiting with love.

We are hoping to adopt!

Brenley and Bryce are hoping to adopt a new little one for the 2nd time!  They have been blessed with sweet McCoy through adoption, and their story is so awesome (I've been so touched by their love for their little boy and how he came into their lives, it's amazing really).  Brenley is a friend from high school, and she is an amazing Mommy.  I have taken pictures of their family a few times, and in fact that picture in their little button is one taken by me!  I love that!  (not that I'm all that great at pictures, I love that I'm a part of their journey in that way :-)  So, I have to help them by sharing with you their hope to adopt.  They are hoping to be chosen.  Waiting for a birthmother who needs a wonderful place for her baby.  If you know anyone, please send her to their adoption blog.  If not, please pray for them, they are so close to their new little one!

No comments: