Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Another birthday past, but not forgotten

It's birthday season here at our house. Three out of four kids have birthdays in the spring and summer, so I'm a little behind. Aaron's was in May, but I never posted anything for him...

IMG_2268
 Aaron's birthday: May 24, 2017

I can't believe this kid is 11 now! My kids are growing so fast! He had a pretty low key birthday this year, mostly because of misunderstanding. I asked him several times if he wanted a party, and at first he wasn't sure. Then, when it was close to birthday day, he asked when the party was. It was too late by that time to get a party together. I felt bad, but I thought his unsure attitude meant he wasn't really into the party thing. I guess I was wrong! Sorry Aaron!

So, we just had a fun family party at home. He picked out this fun monster cake at Safeway.

IMG_2269

Made a wish...

IMG_2271

His gifts from the brothers, Pez dispensers.

IMG_2262

The gift from us (the one thing he really wanted)...

IMG_2265

 I love the birthday memories we can create with our children.

No comments: