Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Tulip festival 2015

We didn't make it to the tulip fest last year, so I was so happy to go this year, and it was beautiful!  I loved taking pictures.  I haven't been picking up my camera as much lately, so it felt good to take some nice pictures again.

I love all the fields of color.  It's always amazing to me to see.
IMG_7981

My little ham.  He was trying to smile, or something...

IMG_7982

Such vibrant colors.  Aren't flowers amazing?

IMG_7983

A little boy in the flowers, melt a momma's heart.

IMG_7984

These red ones are so neat with the yellow edges.

IMG_7991

He just loved posing for the pictures!

IMG_7992

This is my all time favorite picture, ever.  I saw a friend post her kids doing this last year, and I remembered at the last minute.  It turned out so cute!

IMG_7993

 Deep purple.  These are very pretty too.

IMG_7997

I could not get a normal pose out of this boy!

IMG_7998

Where's Aaron?!

IMG_8005

I wanted to get good shots of all the kids, but this boy was too distracted since we went with our homeschool friends.  He just wanted to keep up with them.

IMG_8006

I've been bringing this girl to the tulip fields pretty much every year since we moved here 10 years ago.  It's amazing how much she has grown! Wow.

IMG_8010

Another one of my favorite shots...

IMG_8014

She loves the pink tractor...

IMG_8019

We took a ride back to the main area to play after looking at the flowers.  These are all our homeschool friends.

IMG_8021

Aric pulling Alex in the cow...

IMG_8023

I'm not too big yet!

IMG_8024

He fit his whole body inside this clog.

IMG_8026

Alex pulling his friend T.  We loved being there with such great friends.

IMG_8028

It was nice to be back at the tulip fields this year. 

Desiree

No comments: