Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cub scouts!

We have a cub scout!  He went to his first den meeting last week.  He has been so excited about starting cub scouts, and loved going to the cub scout store with Dad to pick up his uniform and book on his birthday.  It was a special treat.  Now he's ready to go!

IMG_6182
IMG_6183

 Let's go Mom!
IMG_6184

I'm excited also for the opportunity to go with him each week because I am now a cub scout assistant Webelos leader (which is not his den, but we still go to the same place).  I was called shortly before his birthday, so I get to get all dressed up in a scout uniform too.  Maybe I'll get a picture sometime. 

It has been fun working with him on his requirements because he is very motivated.  He already has the first 4 things done to earn his bobcat award. He sure is good at memorizing stuff!

IMG_6201
IMG_6200

The next few years are going to be a lot of fun with a cub scout in the house!

Desiree
 

No comments: