Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday...

Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings
My kitchen has seen a lot more of me lately.  I have been happily making lots of new things, and some old favorites.  I'm so glad that I can make yummy and healthy things for my family!

Here are the top 10 yummy things I've cooked in the past 2 weeks.  This is a lot for me!  I have really been excited about cooking lately, and I'm thankful for that.

IMG_17221.  Oven stew:  I tried a different recipe in the oven this time.  I liked it, but my family was so-so (the kids don't usually like it anyway, so it doesn't matter:-).  I usually do this in the crock pot, but I really liked the meat in this recipe better.
IMG_17132.  Apple pie:  We made this out of our canned apples.
3.  Monster cookies X2:  Have you ever discovered a new recipe in your old cookbook that you've had and used for years.  I've passed this recipe a million times in my cookbook.  I tried it, and everybody loved them!
4.  Butterscotch oatmeal cookies:  Just wanted some cookies with butterscotch chips. Back of the butterscotch chip bag.
5.  Homemade spaghetti sauce:  I have switched from canned to homemade, and we love it.  Another recipe from my cookbook.
6.  Sour cream banana bread:  This bread was so good.  I made this once a while ago, and didn't remember it being as good last time.  Sorry, no link.  Don't know where I got it from.
7.  Mexican stuffed shells (yumm!):  I just love these.  This is one I found on pinterest a while back.  I've made this recipe a handful of times over the past year.
8.  Chocolate chip sour cream muffins:  Another favorite for breakfast.
9.  Peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal bars:  I saw a kit for this at Costco, and decided to try to find a recipe to make my own.  They sounded so good, but I didn't want to buy the kit when I already have all the ingredients.  So, this is the recipe I found.
10. Crockpot applesauce:  We made a little batch of this.  My family doesn't really like applesauce, but I thought it would be fun to try.  It turned out pretty good.

 

No comments: