Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Oh the moments--that matter the most!

It seems that life has hit fast forward for me right now.  Most days I feel like I'm just getting through my to-do list, not really slowing down to see the moments that matter most.  Or taking the time to let those moments come.  Here is a nice message to slow down and really take a minute to see what matters most.  I can sure relate to the Dad and the son with the spilled bowl of spaghetti.  How hard is it to not just blow up at moments like that?  Instead Dad embraced his son, and let him smear the spaghetti all over his face.  If we can take a step back and look at the whole situation sometimes I think we can realize that in the whole scheme of things a spilled bowl of spaghetti is nothing to worry about.  There are bigger problems to get worked up over.

Hope you enjoy this little spiritual message as much as I did!


No comments: