Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Blue Ribbon

I'm sure she'll post all about it on her blog, but I just had to share her success today at county fair.  She got a blue ribbon in showmanship, and then she went on to get a purple medallion ribbon later in the evening.  It was fun to see her so happy about her accomplishment.  She did an awesome job!
IMG_0675
On my drive home I was thinking about all this and how thankful I am...

I am so thankful for this awesome opportunity she has to go to county fair this year.

I am so thankful that Grandpa could be there with her for the first 2 days of the fair, and for my mother-in-law and sister-in-law who came to watch my boys today so I could be out there all day today watching her shows and helping.

I am so thankful that she is following her dream of working with horses, and that we have the means by which to do it.

I am so thankful for these beautiful horses and the amazing creatures that they are.

I am so thankful April is learning to be a leader through the 4-H club.  She has grown so much this year!




 

No comments: