Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Homemade valentine's (mostly)

Just wanted to share with you the cute Valentine's that the kids made (with my help).

Aric chose some Phineas and Ferb Valentine's that I printed out from the Disney website.  That's why I said mostly homemade.  He sat by my side and helped me stick all the sucker's in his.  I had originally bought the suckers to do the cute picture of him with his hand out like he was holding the sucker himself (you know the one all over pinterest?), but we ran out of time.  This turned out pretty cute though.

P2120223
April made these adorable owls.  They were simple, and they definitely reflected April's love for nature.
P2120221
Aaron chose all on his own to fold his Valentine's into a paper origami pocket.  He surprised me by coming up with this idea all on his own, and he even folded all 20 of them himeself.  I helped him stuff the candy inside, and we sealed it with a piece of tape so the candy wouldn't fall out.  I also cut Valentine's scrapbook 12x12 sheets into 4 to make the square shapes for his paper.  Worked out really well.
P2120220
I loved working with each child to make their valentine's.  They did a lot of the work, and that's the best part!

No comments: