Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

He's toothless!

He's 5 and he lost his 3rd tooth!  The first top front one is gone, and the second one is soon to follow.  He's very excited that he's loosing his teeth for obvious reasons ($$$), but it also means that he's growing up! 

P2010156
This one held on for a very long time!  Daddy was able to finally get it free, and what a relief!  It was hanging crooked for a while.
P2010155
Funny thing...April lost a tooth this week too.  She is starting to lose her back teeth now.  I was surprised when she said to me a month ago that her tooth was loose.  I thought she was done!  I didn't realize, and I stopped counting her lost teeth long ago, but yes she still has all those molars to lose.  I read that she could still be losing those up until age 14 possibly.  Guess I shouldn't have been surprised but I don't remember loosing teeth that long.

No comments: