Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday gratitude


Sunday is a great day to be grateful, so on this Sunday night I am grateful for...

  • The opportunity to speak in Church today, and that it's over.

  • That my in-laws could drive up here to help us with the kids while we were talking at church.

  • That I have such a beautiful, wonderful family.

  • Personal Journal writing, and that I have had the desire to start it up again.

  • That I won't be sending Aaron or April off to school tomorrow (the first day of school here).

  • That Fall is coming.

  • That we have all the things we need and ready to go for our homeschool.

  • That our homeschool area in our house is almost done and ready to go.

  • That Aric took of his training wheels this weekend and almost immediately picked up riding a two wheeler.

  • That my kids' helmets have saved their heads on more than one occasion.

  • That we are going camping again soon.


No comments: