Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

On my mind today

I am feeling pulled in a lot of directions today. It's hard to focus when I feel like this. I don't know which task is more important to get done first when there are so many things that need to be done, and a baby to hold.  Do I hold the baby or set him down fussy and get things done?  And then, if I do set the baby down, what do I do first, the laundry or the dishes?  Oh, and then there's my bathroom which is terrible, hasn't been cleaned in...we won't mention how long.  Somedays, I'd just like to be a step ahead, rather than 5 steps behind. 

P2137846
My oven, it's contents burned and melted to a crisp.  This is what happens when my brain has too much going on.  I forget to check what's inside, because you never know who might have put a sippy cup, a plastic cup full of cereal, and two plates of leftover dinner in there!
Anyway, There's a lot of stuff just floating around in my mind that I want to do, or say, or get out.  So, here's what's on my mind today:

I found a piano teacher for April.  We are going to meet her tomorrow, and she is right here in our hometown so we don't have to drive far far away.

I may not have been much help at April's school physically this year, but I can cut out box tops pretty good.  She got the award for collecting the most box tops in her class.  It was a bag of sour skittles.

My gestational diabetes didn't disappear as much as I'd hoped this time.  I spent 2 long hours at the Dr.'s clinic doing glucose test.  I failed.  I now have diabetes, and have to start some sort of treatment for that.  I don't know what it's going to be yet, I find out Friday when I go see my regular Dr.

I have yet to start doing taxes.

I'm thinking about clearing out half of our computer room for baby Alex to have his own space.  Right now I feel like he doesn't really have his own space except for the bassinet.

I was asked to substitute teach the Sunbeams on Sunday (the 4 year old class at church), and I'm actually kind of excited.

April's ear piercing event has inspired me to start wearing earrings again.  I've had a pair in for 3 days.  I think my hubby likes it too!

I think I've pretty much decided that Aaron is not going to do T-ball this spring, but he is going to start swim lessons at the end of March.  He's way excited!

I took my boys to pump it up and ice cream today.  Decided to give my brain a break, and ditch all the housework.  It was a treat, and they had lots of fun.

I'm looking forward to going to the temple tonight, it's been way too long.

No comments: