Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Simple pleasures: something in the mail

It's so fun to get things in the mail, especially fun things (not just bills).  This is how we did all of our Christmas shopping because I was very pregnant this last Christmas, and had no desire to be waddling across the store and through crowds.  The week before Christmas we had a box on our doorstep everyday.  It was so nice to have everything delivered right to our doorstep!  The kids probably wouldn't have gotten much otherwise.  It was also fun to shop with my Hubby right from the comfort of our own home.   But, it doesn't just have to be a package, I love getting letters and cards in the mail too!  Some days, that's the highlight of our day, going to see what's in the mailbox.  In fact, I think the kids hope for something every day, and usually one of the first things April asks me after school is "have you checked the mail yet?"  The kids love getting things in the mail.

All the Christmas packages stacked up, smiley faces out, because that's how I feel when I get something fun in the mail.

PC237494
I'm linking this up with Chocolate on my Cranium's simple pleasure post today, hop over there to see what Cocoa's and other's simple pleasure's are. 

No comments: