Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

absolutely dreamy

Thought you could use a few new pictures to look at.  I can't get enough of this little guy, he's absolutely perfect.  I will be back to blogging someday, but for now I am just savoring every moment I can with Alexander.  He's already 2 weeks old, it's already going by way too fast!  He has already had his 2 week check up, and he was up to 8lbs. 11oz!  He's almost back up to his birth weight. 

P1137659

I absolutely love how his announcements turned out!  I had a different plan for them, but when the hospital picture came out this cute, I decided to just order the announcements through the hospital photographer.  Can you believe that's a hospital picture?  I also got April a shirt with that picture on it, she was so excited.  I'll get a picture of her wearing it soon!
P1107654
We all sure are loving this sweet baby!!  The kids love to hold him at least once a day, and of course I'd love to just sit and hold him all day too!  We are keeping up okay.  I am healing really fast, thankfully.  I actually have a lot more energy than I ever had while being pregnant, and I feel oh so much better. 
P1097650

No comments: