Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today...

Today

christmascountdown_reddamask

  • Today we finally put up our Christmas tree, oh how festive our home looks now.  I love how it makes the whole house seem more Christmassy
  • Today I was not feeling well (pregnancy related), we all stayed home from church (the kids are a little under the weather too), so it was a long day at home.
  • Today I downloaded over 50 pictures that I took last week from all our Christmas fun we had during the week.
  • Today I have much to be happy for.
  • Today I was wondering if I might be having the baby, lots and lots of contractions.
  • Today my boys seemed impossible every time I turned around, but I sure hope that they know how very much I love them even though I might have been super grumpy all day.
  • Today I am ready for a break, glad this is the last week of school before a long winter break.
  • Today I can't believe there is only 12 more days until Christmas, eek!  I'm not ready!!  I still have to figure out lots of gifts!  
  • Today would have been a cool birthdate to have 12/12/10.  Guess this baby won't have that birthday (part of me was hoping).

    No comments: