Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween costume sneak peek

I can't believe halloween is only a week away now!  There is so much that we haven't done, and some days I just feel like I'm running in slow motion.  I've been tired, and feeling very pregnant.  Hopefully we'll get to some of the fun things this week.  We'll just see.  At least we got everyone's halloween costumes ready, finally.  It took us a while to find Aaron's because while he really wanted to be Darth Vader, I was trying to stay away from a masked costume.  So, we looked and looked for a Jedi knight type costume, but they were all so poorly made.  I wish I could have made one, but ran out of time.  Well, obviously, we just decided to go ahead with the Vader costume.  He loves it.  And besides it goes so perfectly with Aric's "woda" (how he says Yoda) costume.


Happy last week of October!
May the force be with you...

Miss April is the American Girl, Felicity.  Her costume is not complete here, she does not have her doll with a matching dress, and her hair could be "dolled" up a little more.




No comments: