Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

She's 13!

Oh, my!  This girl is already 13! I can't believe it still, but it's true, she's growing up way too fast.  She is such a great part of our family, and I am always thankful that she was first!

She absolutely loves peanut butter cookies, so here she is with a batch she made for a "get to know you" YW activity.
IMG_6659

She loves horses and her finally finished quilt!

IMG_6601

For her birthday we couldn't celebrate on her actual day because we were getting ready to go camping.  I felt bad all day, but thankfully Daddy found some logic games to give her for gifts at camping when we got there.

Finally, after our camping trip we were able to squeeze in her birthday party at LimeBerry.  August is a hard time for birthday parties!  People are so busy with vacations (us too!)

She invited her local friends, and thankfully a few were able to come.  But, on the day of I noticed that not very many could come, so I posted on Facebook that we would be at LimeBerry at 3pm.  I'm so glad I did because one of her friends came up from Salem came and surprised her. I didn't invite the friends from down there only because I didn't want them to feel like they had to drive so far.  One of her YW leaders also came with her little girl.  It was so nice.

IMG_6574

IMG_6573

IMG_6572

 All the brothers getting bored after all the goods were eaten.  LimeBerry really needs an activity of some sort like a tv or games.  I should have brought something, oh well!

IMG_6571

Happy 13th to our April!  13 is going to be an awesome year!

Desiree

No comments: