Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Keepin' cool with ICE

Yep, in this picture Miss April is getting on gloves and it's the middle of July and probably close to 90 outside.  She's also wearing a turtle neck and fleece pants because she's getting ready to go out on the ice for her very first ice skating lesson!  

Here she is just getting used to the ice at the beginning of class, it is only the 2nd time she's been ice skating.

For the month of August she gets a special opportunity to take 4 ice skating lessons, and then she gets to stay for the free skate afterwards.

They had them all fall/get down onto the ice on purpose here.  Good thing she dressed warm.

I can't think of a better place for me and the boys to hang out during the hot month of August than in a nice cool ice arena.  This is what the boys did while I watched.

Here she is for the open skate time, she even made a friend!

Hi!

It's kind of a bummer that I can't take the boys out on the ice.  I think I might let Aaron try it out on his own next time and see how he does with his sister helping him.

Ice skating anyone?

No comments: