Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Exhausted. Tired. Yawn.

I am exhausted.  That is almost an understatement.  I have a few hours each day where I really feel like I have some energy to get some things done, then by 10am I am already tired and drag my feet for the rest of the day.  I can hardly keep my eyes open after 8pm to have a decent conversation with my dear Hubby, and I sleep like a baby with crazy dreams all night.  This pregnancy is sure taking its toll on me.  I knew it would.  My last pregnancy was hard, and I didn't think it would get any easier.  I wouldn't trade it for anything though.  This is such a special blessing to have a new little person getting ready to join our family, and it amazes me everyday.  All my children amaze me.  The baby seems to be doing very well.  We had a fun peek with the ultrasound at my last Dr.'s appointment because the Dr. couldn't find the heart beat very well with the little doppler machine, and oh how fun it was to see the "little peanut".  It is so exciting to see, even though we couldn't make out a lot of features, we could see the little legs and arms and we could tell where the head and the body were facing.  So amazing!  Also, one thing about the Dr. that I am seeing, she's pretty good.  I really like her.  It has been my biggest worry having to change to a whole new Dr. and hospital.  When Dr. Vasquez (that's her name) asked which of my children wanted to help find the heart beat with the doppler, I didn't think she would actually let them hold the doppler but she did!  April got to hold the doppler, and she thought that was pretty neat.  One last thing about the pregnancy, this is going to be my 4th cesarean section.  I don't like having to have C-sections, but it's my only option at this point.  It has me worried, nervous for the end, but I am hoping and praying that I can have an easy recovery like I did with the rest of my little ones.

Today we went to the park for play group and the kids got a free lunch that the school brought.  It was quite nice to have a free lunch for the kids, and a nice day at the park except for the non-working fountains.  We also went to Target and they seem to be clearancing their entire toy section, so I spent way too much money on toys, but I stocked up on things for birthdays and Christmas. They're the good toys too, like legos, playmobil, and Thomas train stuff.  We also have everything ready for Miss April to start school.  We've got all her supplies, backpack, uniforms, shoes, and lunch box.  Most of which bought at Target, I think we may like Target :-)  So many good things today, that makes me happy!

No comments: