Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday gratitude




IMG_5729

Today I am thankful...

  • ... that the kids love to have the missionaries over for dinner, and the spirit that they bring into our home each time they come.
  • ... that I was able to take the kids to see the LEGO movie this weekend, and that it was such an awesome movie.
  • ... for those yummy cookies picture above.  I wasn't feeling well, but so desperately wanted to have some cookies.  It took some determination, but I made them!
  • ... that April will be starting violin lessons this week.
  • ... that Aaron is looking forward to his baptism.
  • ... that I can be content with where I am right now even though I had hoped to be somewhere different.
  • ... for art lessons with my kids.  That's pretty much my favorite subject to do with them.
  • ... that spring is almost here.
 

No comments: