Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's day 2014

A little glimpse of our St. Patrick's day this year.  We didn't do any leprechaun traps, and Aaron was soooo bummed about that when he realized it the day after.  I honestly didn't have any desire to do them this year, so I was hoping he wouldn't notice.

We did a lot of the usual stuff, but this year we added in a cake.  It was last minute, so not very creative.  It would be fun to make a fun rainbow cake some year.
IMG_5793

Our decorations on the mantle.  It was pretty simple this year.  The garland says "happy go lucky".  I made it last year from the kids' green paintings.  I was glad to see it survived!
IMG_5794

The "green" lights were Alex's favorite this year.  He loved having those plugged in.
IMG_5795

All the kids wore green.  Alex took a little St. Patty's day nap on the ottoman.
IMG_5796


This was something new this year, face painting!  I had an epiphany to get the face paints out that I had from an activity at church a while ago.  They had fun painting shamrocks and rainbows all over their faces.
IMG_5787

 

No comments: