Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Aric's 5 today!

 JULY 17, 2013

 Here's another old post that I never did, but I really want to get it up here.  Aric's 5th birthday last summer turned out to be kind of a bummer.  We had to change his party last minute.  The park that we had set it at was having a huge thing, I didn't check the calendar.  It was too late to change the location that day.  So we cancelled the whole thing, and had it later in the week with our homeschool group park day friends.  It turned out okay, but I never did any of the decorations, just cake.  He had a great time with all his best friends anyway.

This was taken on the day of his birthday I think.

I really don't remember the details, it was too long ago!

5 sure is special though.  He learned lots that year.


IMG_3892


IMG_3893

IMG_3894

In just a few short months he'll be 6!  He's already talking about being 6.  It's funny how for kids the number makes such a huge difference.

 

No comments: